Saturday, November 30, 2013

Festival of Trees 2013

Hi, Everyone,

I feel so honoured.  Last week I had my first publication ever.  It was in the 2013 Winter issue of Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine and now this!

Now, more exciting news!



"Over the last 27 years, the Festival of Trees has raised $15.5 million for critically important cases at the University of Alberta Hospital, the Mazankowski Alberta Heart Institute and the Kaye Edmonton Clinic.

The Festival of Trees has become Edmonton's signature kick-off to Christmas event.  Guests enjoy the Gala Evening, Luncheon and Fashion Show, Santa's Breakfast, and of course, the chance to savour the splendour of hundreds of brilliantly decorated Christmas trees and seasonal displays."

This Year Treasured Memories entered the Festival creating "Jerome's Village".  I am very honoured to announce that as of this morning we won 3 Awards:

     1.  2013 Designer Competition "Creative Artwork" - GOLD 1st Place;
     2.  People's Choice Award "Creative Artwork" - Thursday November 28, 2013; and
     3.  People's Choice Award "Creative Artwork" - Friday November 29, 2013.

The Festival of Trees is on for 2 more days, so if you would like to get that warm & fuzzy feeling in your heart, please experience the Festival of Trees at the Shaw Conference Centre in Edmonton & check out our display!






Thank you everyone!

It's so important to be happy . . . by being nice to others & doing what you love to do.
I love creating & I love inspiring others.  Thank you to all those people who come to the store & show me the things they have created & say they have been inspired by me.  Thank you so much.  You ladies always make my day!







No comments:

Post a Comment