Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Art & Sewl - What a Weekend!

Hi, Everyone,

Art & Sewl - What a Weekend it was!

Thank all of you ladies for such a fun & exciting 3 days.  All of your Fabric Art Journal pages were absolutely beautiful.  I thank Kim for sharing her expert sewing knowledge - you are truly a fabric artist - what you can do with a sewing machine is mind blowing.  I also thank Kathy, Marge, Carol, Jere-Jo, Linda, Patt, & Bev for sharing their creative spirit with us all.

Speaking of sharing, I thank each & every one of you for your generosity for all that you brought, all that you shared, & all the kind words you gave me.

These are the wonderful ladies that warmed my heart.


Thank you all once again.

The next Art Fest is scheduled for October 17, 18 & 19 . . . so mark your calendars.
I have asked Carol to team up with me for the next Art Fest & she has happily agreed!
I'm thinking for our October theme . . . "Birds of a Feather" . . . birds & wrought iron bird cages . . .
(yes, Carol, you can through in a peacock) more to follow . . . stay tuned!

Have fun creating!


No comments:

Post a Comment