Friday, January 9, 2015

ArtFest (Paper Dolls & Butterflies) - Layout 3

Hi, Everyone,

Each page I create in the Altered Encyclopedia Product Sampler becomes my next favourite page.  They are all works of art & you will be extremely proud to show them off.

When working in a book you need to create on flat surfaces, so all my metal embellishments & book jewellery are added on at the end.  The photos I have been showing you do not have my beloved metal embellishments attached yet.

Oh, and I love feeling the pages . . . the texture is amazing!

Below is Layout 3:
The beautiful script writing was written with a Fineline Applicator filled with Fluid Medium & paint.
The Fineline Applicator will be one of the give-aways during the weekend.
This tool will be a great asset to your basic tool kit.
I absolutely love it!


We will be creating with lots of varied weights of fabrics & papers.


Creating with Cotton Fabric, Cheese Cloth & Handmade Doilies & 
knowing which type of medium to use to attach & create on them varies
depending on the weight of fabric you use.


Glazing Medium will look different on various backgrounds as well.
We will transform into mad Scientists, or should I say mad Artists over the weekend!

Knowledge is Power. 
Whether you are a card maker, a scrapbooker, an art journaller, or a mixed media artist,
knowing what Products to use with different weights of fabrics & papers is invaluable.


ArtFest VII February 6, 7 & 8 

Friday 6-10 p.m.
Saturday10-10 p.m.
Sundby 10-4 p.m.

All the Ingredients needed to complete your Art Book will be Provided for $180.
. . . the whole book . . . the whole weekend . . .
(I will be providing food at no charge during the weekend, because when we mad Artists get together, we don't want to leave - no kidding.)

If you have any questions, please e-mail me at ksundby1@hotmail.com.

Please phone Treasured Memories at 780-414-1540 to reserve your spot.
I will need your e-mail address as well.
I am so happy with the response that I have added 1 additional spot, for a total of 12.
Within a week or so I will e-mail everyone who registered.
Let the FUN begin!

Have fun creating!


No comments:

Post a Comment