Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Winter Wonderland Layouts

Hi, Everyone,
I have been asked to do one of the December Month Kits at Treasured Memories.  The papers I have chosen are from G45 Nutcracker Sweet, Domestic Goddess, & Bo Bunny.  The kits will be available at Treasured Memories on Saturday, December 1st.  Everything you need to complete the 8 page layouts are included in the kit with the exception of:
- 2 12x12" Ivory Cardstock
- 2 12x12" White Cardstock
- My Minds Eye Doily Stamps
- Stormy Sky Distress Ink
- Tim Holtz On the Edge Doily Die
- Tim Holtz Ornament Die
- Martha Stewart Corner & Edge Punches

Have a look . . . I hope they inspire you!






2 comments:

  1. Such lovely layouts. I love the distressing you did on them. I love the nutcracker embellishments. I have that paper and have been holding it. I have to break it out for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The paper colours are not your typical reds & greens for this time of year. The corals, soft pinks & blues, combined with teal & navy really show off the papers & the photos that will adorn them. I love the way the layouts turned out. My favourite is the Tim Holtz Doily die.
      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete