Friday, December 27, 2013

G45 Couture INTER-ACTIVE Mini-Album

Hi, Everyone,

It's going to be a very busy & exciting New Year.

In 9 days I'm boarding a plane with my bestest buddy to create at ART Venture 2014 in Anaheim, California.  This event is going to be spectacular!  It's 2 days of 6 Prima Classes from 8:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. with 6 amazing instructors . . . one of them being Anna Dabrowska, my absolute FAVOURITE Artist of all time!

Then from January 10-14 is the winter CHA (Craft & Hobby Association) where companies release their new product lines!  This is the 1st time I have had the opportunity to go & I am so thrilled!  I've also registered for 4 classes.  I'm so pumped.

As an additional treat after CHA my bestest buddy is taking me to see the Pacific Ocean!  I am so lucky to have Roxane as my travelling companion.  We are on cloud nine!

Then once I get back, my eldest daughter gets married January 24.  I still have wedding favours, a seating chart, menus, table numbers, programs, directions for the guest book (puzzle pieces) & a Ukrainian Wedding Bread to make.  Oh dear God, there's not enough days to get everything done . . . & did I mention that I am so fortunate to babysit my grandson 3 days a week!

Life is good.

Now, to announce my 1st class of 2014:







Graphic 45 "Couture"
INTER-ACTIVE Mini-Album

Sunday, February 2
11-5 p.m.
$85

Class Description:
Learn how to . . . make Books from scratch &
make INTER-ACTIVE Envelope pages!
The Graphic 45 papers are stunning with the paper doily & eyelet
 trims hidden in the 7 pockets of each page
 (antique bling & scissor charm included).

Please phone Treasured Memories at 780-414-1540 to reserve your spot.

Hope to see you there.

Have fun creating!



No comments:

Post a Comment