Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Class Schedule & Double Card Classes (using Tim Holtz Products) - Resuming in September!

Hi, Everyone,

This Sunday, June 1, I will be teaching the following G45 Boxed Card class at  Treasured Memories. You can register for the class by phoning 780-414-1540.


During June, July & August I will only be teaching Young Artists classes:
     Sunday, June 22 - Distress Stains
     Sunday, July 27 - Alcohol Inks
     Sunday, August 24 - Distress Paint

I want to thank you all for the kind comments regarding my past Card classes using Tim Holtz products.  The saddened response to my stopping those Card classes has warmed my heart.  Because of this, I've decided to commit to the following Classes of 2 Cards full of Tim Holtz products for $25:
     Sunday, September 7  1-4 p.m.
     Sunday, October 5      1-4 p.m.
     Sunday, November 2  1-4 p.m.
     Sunday, December 7  1-4 p.m.
If there is a great turn out to these classes, I will continue to offer them in the new year as well.  So please phone 780-414-1540 as soon as possible to hold your spot for these classes.  Payment can be made closer to the class dates.

Thank you once again.

Have fun creating!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Kathleen, can you email me at cknichol@telus.net? thanks, Connie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by my blog. E-mail sent.
      Kathleen

      Delete