Monday, December 26, 2016

Sophie's Universe - "Poppies by the Sea" Part 8

Hi Everyone,

This crochet project is turning out to be absolutely beautiful.

I got tired of getting up and photographing every round of this project as I finish the round.  I must be a faster crocheter than I thought.

The colours are so pretty together.  Please see photos of Part 8 completed below:








There is a designated Facebook page for Sophie's Universe.
One of the moderators has chosen my colour scheme for the photo header of the page. I believe it is a rotating header and I am honoured to have been selected.  Please head over to that site if you are interested in viewing other colours of Sophie.  Mine is entitled "Poppies by the Sea".

I am only half done.

More posts to follow as they are completed.

Have fun creating!





No comments:

Post a Comment