Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Idea-ology Burlap Canvas Panels

Hi, Everyone,
Get ready for 2 stunning projects!
They both use Tim Holtz Idea-ology Burlap Canvas Panels & are loaded with embellishments . . .
. . . metal house numbers, drawer pulls, hinges, photo anchors, tiny metal handles, antique spools, rulers, slides, gaffer tape & yes . . . precious silver cutlery.

The panels come pre-decopauged with various Tim Holtz paper designs & distressed painted edges.  I added a whole lot of things & stuff & they turned out gorgeous!

Wow. . . they are Amazing!







6 comments:

  1. cool!! I love all the tidbits you added. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To me, it's all the Things & Stuff you add to a project that gives it character.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for posting these. I purchased the panel with the subway art, and I have it hanging on my wall as it cause I love it just as it is, and I've been nervous about adding anything to it. These two panels are starting to tweak my inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Inspiration is wonderful. Create away my dear!

      Delete