Wednesday, January 16, 2013

She Art - Week 2

Hi, Everyone,

I've been creating in my She Art Journal, continuing with the She Art I Class on-line by Christy Tomlinson.  The more you work with different mediums the more you develop your own style & realize what products you do & do not like to create with.  My style seems to be a self-portrait & my products of choice seem to be paper, stamps, paint daubers, Faber-Castell Pitt artist pens, Distress Markers, & Precision pens.

When working in  this She Art Journal, I wanted to create a 2 page layout.  The 1st page being only the background layers & the 2nd page being the finished project on the background.

Girl 1 . . . I love paper.  I love how it looks, how it tears, how it creates backgrounds, paper figures, elements & sentiments in my Art Journals.



Girl 2 . . . I love stamps.  I love how they add interest to the background, how many choices in design they offer, & how they create backgrounds in my Art Journals.



Tomorrow I will show you my girls from week 3.

Have fun creating!









3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks. I really love creating the faceless dolls. Brings back memories of the paper dolls I used to play with as a little girl.

      Delete
  2. Thanks! I love creating paper dolls.

    ReplyDelete