Monday, March 25, 2013

Yesterday's Mixed Media Paper Doll Class

Hi, Everyone,

What a whirlwind weekend that was! Here’s to all the wonderful ladies who came to create & have fun at the 2 classes at Treasured Memories this weekend. Thank you to the Tim Holtz Style Bolt Album ladies & thank you to the Mixed Media Paper Doll ladies!  Have a look around my blog & see some of the things I have created.  Hopefully I will inspire you to make creations of your own.

For the Paper Doll ladies, have a look in all the drawers of my bog - the Mixed Media Paper Dolls will be in the Altered Art drawer . . . and for the photos, here they are!







. . . and here are some Hair Styles for your Paper Dolls.  As I was telling you in class, the on-line class by Christy Tomlinson called She Art was great.  I really enjoyed it.  We can all make Paper Dolls.  We just need to develop our own style.

Have fun creating!


1 comment:

  1. Doll Making has always been attracting people. Everyone enjoys making dolls. I love them all! Mixed Media Dolls are just my cup of tea. I recently got this amazing doll stencils. You must try them, they'll impress you for sure.
    http://www.amazon.com/Mixed-Media-Collage-Doll-Stencils/dp/B00IQRT4N8/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1407748209&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=Mixed+Media+Doll+Stencils

    ReplyDelete