Monday, April 1, 2013

12 Cards of 2013 - April

Hi, Everyone,

I was very excited when I first saw the Tim Holtz Picture Wheel Die & now that I have it, I absolutely love creating with it.  You can print any images to match your theme & scale them down to fit the window openings.  I printed tiny photos (twice as long as the holes in the picture wheel) & glued them onto the back of the picture wheel.  The Antiqued Bronze & Walnut Distress Stains heat set with UTEE really create a unique shiny yet rusty finish.  Love those Ranger products!

Have a peek at the card I created.



12 Cards of 2013
Tim Holtz Style - April Card

April is Time Travel - Enjoy the Journey!
We will be using the Time Travelers stamps
& grunging up the PICTURE WHEEL Die with inks, stains, & UTEE
. . . then we will adding travel photos, clocks & gears
& playing with many Distress Markers
to create this Time Travelers Card that will be too hard to give away!
Join me at Treasured Memories
Sunday, April 14
1-3:00 p.m. $10
Supplies:
Small Stapler, Scotch Quick-Dry Glue, Score tape,
tweezers, foam dots, Precision marker, fussy cutting scissors
Distress Markers: Vintage Photo, Frayed Burlap,
Old Paper, Antique Linen, Aged Mahogany, Victorian Velvet,
Spun Sugar, Weathered Wood, Tumbled Glass
Distress Stains: Antiqued Bronze, Walnut

No comments:

Post a Comment