Friday, April 26, 2013

Love those Paper Dolls . . . & the Travel Layouts!

Hi, Everyone!

On the eve of the Pre-National Scrapbooking Weekend I would like to share the 3 Art Journal Pages I created from the scraps from the May Month Kit available at Treasured Memories.  I designed the "World Traveler" kit & made 10 12x12" Travel Layouts & 3 Art Journal Pages.  They turned out beautiful.

Have a look!




 Below are 3 of the Travel Layouts I designed.  I included 2 transparency sheets created by Daryl specifically for this month kit which include filmstrips, slides, & overlays.  Also, as a bonus, I have included in the kit 2 die cut cardstock cameras & 2 postage stamp photo mats.   As well, anyone who purchases a kit may use the stamps I used in the demo layouts.  Here's a sneak peek!  



Love those torn pages & postage stamps.

Have fun creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment