Monday, June 3, 2013

Yesterday's Paper Doll Class - Cinderella & Vogue

Hi, Everyone,

Today is my 100th post.  How time flies!

I thank each & every one of you who have viewed my blog & hope that you have found inspiration along the way.  I am looking forward to creating the second half of my life & hope you will join me in my creative travels.

Yesterday was a wonderful day.  I taught a Paper Doll Class at Treasured Memories in which we created 2 beautiful Art Journal Pages.  Thank you ladies . . . you were a lot of fun!



On the 1st page, our doll was wearing a Cinderella gown with a tule underskirt.  The background was created with Modelling Paste & a jagged diamond stencil & sprayed with Dylusions & Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays.  Here is the page we created:


On the 2nd page, our doll was wearing a Vogue mermaid gown.  We created a collaged background using Treasured Memories Exclusives:  Postal Ephemera & Transparencies designed by Daryl Benson. Again we used Dylusions & Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays to add a pop of colour.  Here is the page we created:


As well, Courteney shared this photo with us which she found on pinterest.  We are always on the look out for alternate hairstyles . . . because we still have lots of paper dolls we would like to create!


Have fun creating!


No comments:

Post a Comment