Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Prima - Shabby Chic Resin Treasures

Hi, Everyone,

Prima's "Delight" paper collection is so beautiful.  It's Shabby Chic pastele colours are so soft & feminine & I love how the diagonal corners are already decorated for you.

On the layout below, I matted the Paris photo on Prima packaging which already has the words {Create} memories printed on it.  Next I  placed Prima's 12x12" broken glass stencil over the entire layout then scraped modeling paste from the photo onto the pattern paper.  The subtle texture is very pretty.  I then popped Prima's Shabby Chic Resin Treasures (a window & bird) over the edge of the photo.  The lower collaged grouping has 3 Prima flowers, a zipper pull, & a water faucet.  The upper collaged grouping has my photo in an antique frame with a "Delight" journaling card saying . . . One Day I will see the City of Lights!


Oh, did you see the Rose Quartz Inka-Gold on the lower right edge of both the antique frame & the layout?  The Inka-Gold adds a soft subtle shine to the layout.  I LOVE Inka-Gold so much that I have every single colour & add a tiny bit on everything!  It's just like sunshine . . . it makes me smile.

Have fun creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment