Thursday, April 23, 2015

12 x 12" Monogram Letters

Hi, Everyone,

Creating with 12 x 12" Monogram Letters is a great way to Title.
Each letter is a unique standalone graphic.  I like the clean black & white image.
To make the double page spread, I kept the black & white background letting the photo bring in the colour.  Have a look at the layout below.


Next is a closeup of the second page.
The edges of the photo & layout have been distressed with scissors.
For the background I applied drywall mesh tape, used clear embossing ink & white embossing powder (to create the writing, blotches & hand to the upper left & lower right of the photo), & ran modelling paste through a metal grate stencil.  Once dry I attached a paper filmstrip, wooden ruler, metal screw brads, metal wrench, hammer & spring.  The photo is popped.


This is a closeup of the first page.
The edges of the layout have been distressed with scissors.
The background is untouched because it comes like this & is amazing.
To create the title I used letter buttons again keeping with the black & white theme, added metal screw brads & a metal drawer pull.  I absolutely love metal!


These 12 x 12" Monogram Letter Pages & ~2" Buttons are Treasured Memories exclusives created by Daryl Benson.  Next time you are at the store, check out these letters & my layout. 


Have fun creating!


No comments:

Post a Comment