Saturday, June 20, 2015

Prima Layout - Butterfly Collection

Hi, Everyone,

Prima's Butterfly Collection is absolutely beautiful - the colours, the butterflies, the shades of woodgrain!  I love how some of the papers already have book text collaged on randomly as part of the pattern.

On the layout below I layered 5 different patterned papers.  They were all so pretty I had to use some of each.  If you look at the top right fairy & bottom left butterfly, you will see that I fussy cut around the wings & tucked the paper underneath.  I applied moulding paste through a honeycomb stencil, heat set it, then traced around each honeycomb with a Fine Sharpie Pen.

With my Fineline Applicator filled with 1/2 Black Fluid Acrylic Paint & 1/2 Fluid Medium I drew around the book text already collaged on the paper.  Continuing with the Fineline Applicator to accentuate the photo (my favourite one of my husband & I) I doodled & added script writing around the photo mat.


Have fun creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment