Saturday, January 16, 2016

Project Life Layouts

Hi, Everyone,

For me, Project Life is scrapbooking in tiny sections.  Creating little pieces of art in small spaces, then adding my photos later.   This way I can create several pages at a time and they all flow together.

First I choose a theme, then colours for the album.  I'm making artful memories of my grandson for me.  I like white & gold, and since I'm using photos of my grandson I chose blue/teal/turquoise for my accent colours.

I mix & match my pocket pages combining different sizes and brands like Project Life and Snap pages, or anything on sale.  I mix the papers too, cutting down 12x12" and 6x6" papers, as well as using any gold foil papers I can get my hands on.

I'd like to show you some of the Project Life Layouts I created so far.










For embellishments, I cut up 12x12" velum and acetate papers, used washi tape, inked and embossed chipboard and wood pieces.  To close the shaker pockets, I sealed them with washi tape.

I love how they turned out.

Have fun creating!


No comments:

Post a Comment