Sunday, April 10, 2016

G45 "Steampunk Spells" Collage P.1

Hi, Everyone,

It's been quite a while since I created a collage.  I create collages for the pure joy of displaying the paper and embellishments, to go back and lookout at them in pure admiration.

I have paper, lots and lots of paper.  Because I like creating books, I am going to showcase the Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells in this wooden binder with leather accents that I found at a consignment store.  What a find! It appears to have never been used.  The pages are heavy black cardstock trimmed in leather with metal corners! Yes, it Was a find!  I have added Tim Holtz and 7 Gypsies papers and embellishments to the collage as well.  Oh, do you see the G45 packaging?

I absolutely love how Page 1 turned out.  Have a look!





This collage took me about one hour to dream up and create at a leisure pace.  I hope you enjoy it.

Have fun creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment