Monday, May 6, 2013

Baby Album Layouts Pages 1-10

Hi, Everyone,

I've been scrapping away, creating baby layouts for my 50 page 12x12" Scrap-by-Number Baby Album Kits.  The layouts & plastic inserts are beautiful so I would like to share pages 1-10 with you today.













Most of the baby images I used in this album were purchased from nicecranedesigns.com.
One Baby Album Kit is already sold even before I have finished creating it.  Now there will only be 3 kits available.  Each kit is pre-cut, pre-packaged, & numbered.  You just need adhesive & a 3 ring binder album that holds 12x12" papers.  Everything else is provided.  The kits will be available at Treasured Memories in approximately a week or so.  That's 50 pages for $168.

Stay tuned . . . Wednesday will have more baby layout photos.

Have fun creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment